14 Fun Facts About Michael
1. As a kid I was a Stunt Driver for TV Commercials
2. My "hands" starred in the TV show MacGyver, I tied a lot of bombs..
3. I was discovered by a top fashion designer in Italy and starred in his runway show - all without speaking Italian.
4. My biggest rush was running with the Bulls in Pamplona Spain
5. The most fun I had in a while was designing a dog merchandise store in Tokyo named Fifi & Romeo. Woof!
6. I took flying lessons as a lark.
7. I am a sculpture and have produced and exbiht several art installations. I also have my own art studio in LA.
8. I have a special talent for Identifying continuity mistakes in movies, It drives me nuts!
9. My clients have nick named me "The Michael"
10. I secretly arranges for a Missing Man Formation (United States Air Force) to fly over for a memorial event I produced at a private Beverly Hills estate.
11. I loved working with Lisa Vanderpump on filming an episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills it was a riot!
12. I see myself a design rebel always working for great people and great causes.
13. I never take no and an answer - anything is possible!
14. Once to help out a fundraiser, I dressed up in drag and sang - it was not a pretty sight!
OUR WORK at The Creative Lifestyle Factory
Commercial and Residential Interiors
Weddings Prouduction and design
Events Production and Design
From Morning TV to the Bevely Hills Housewives-
With nearly two decades of producing Nationals and international events for high profile clients. Michael has a loyal following of clients, venues and vendors.
MGM Grand International
Diner en Blanc Las Vegas
Crustaceans Beverly Hills
The Bel Air Bay Club
The Bel Air Hotel
United Talent Agency
The Montage Hotel
Saddle Rock Vineyard
The Ojai Valley Inn
The playboy mansion
The Beverly Hills Hotel
The An Family
Ann Walton Kroneke
And many others.....